1. Areen, Judith Higher education and the law. –– St. Paul, MN : Foundation Press, 2014. –– 267 p.
2. De Groof, Jan International Journal for Education Law and Policy. Special Issue 2013: Dignity in Education. –– Nijmegen, the Netherlands : Wolf Legal Publishers. –– 82 p.
3. Kaplin, William A. The law of higher education : student version. ––San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass, a Wiley Brand, 2014. –– 902 p.
4. McQueen, Hilary Roles, rights, and responsibilities in UK education : tensions and inequalities. –– New York, NY : Palgrave Macmillan, 2014. –– 208 p.
5. Mingyuan, Gu. Cultural foundations of Chinese education. –– Leiden; Boston : Brill, 2014. –– 297 p.
6. Murdick, Nikki L. Special education law. –– Boston : Pearson, 2014. ––314 p.
7. Osborne, Allan G., Jr. Special education and the law : a guide for practitioners. –– Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin, A SAGE Company, 2014. –– 343 p.
8. Peters, M. A., Besley, T., Araya, D. The new development paradigm :education, knowledge economy and digital futures. –– New York : P. Lang, 2014.–– 285 p.
9. Rossow, L. F. Stefkovich, J. A. Education law : cases and materials. –– Durham, NC : Carolina Academic Press, 2014. –– 1,412 p.
10. Rothstein, Laura F.Special education law. –– Thousand Oaks, California : SAGE Publications, 2014. –– 362 p.
11. Russo, Charles J. International perspectives on education, religion and law. –– London : Routledge, 2014. –– 232 p.
12. Schleicher, AndreasEquity, excellence and inclusiveness in education: policy lessons from around the world. –– Paris : OECD, 2014.–– 108 p.
13. Vincent-Lancrin, StéphanMeasuring innovation in education : a new perspective. –– Paris : OECD, 2014.–– 331 p.
1. Black, Derek W., Education law : equality, fairness, and reform. New York : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business. 2013.
2. Kaplin, William A., The law of higher education : a comprehensive guide to legal implications of administrative decision making. Fifth edition. San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass, 2013.
3. Kaufman, Michael J., Education law, policy, and practice : cases and materials. Third edition. New York : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business. 2013. 1024 p.
4. Lynn, M. and Dixson, A. D., Handbook of critical race theory in education. 2013. 406 p.
5. McCowan, Tristan, Education as a human right : principles for a universal entitlement to learning. London : Bloomsbury Academic, 2013.
6. Newman, Anne, Realizing educational rights : advancing school reform through courts and communities. Chicago ; London : The University of Chicago Press, 2013.
7. Olivas, Michael A., Suing alma mater : higher education and the courts. Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press. 2013. 221 p.
8. Right to education: an accelerator of social transformation and economic development. New Delhi: New Academic Publishers. 2013. 175 p.
9. Russo, Charles (ed.), Handbook of Comparative Higher Education Law. Rowman and Littlefield Publishing Group (R&L) 2013. 402 p.
10. Salam, Jeebanlata, State, civil society and right to education. Jaipur : Rawat Publications, 2013. 258 p.
11. Superfine, B. M., Equality in education law and policy: 1954 - 2010. Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press. 2013. 265 p.
12. Swadener, B., Lundy, L., Habashi, J., Blanchet-Cohen, N. (eds.) Children’s rights and education : international perspectives. New York : Peter Lang. 2013. 268 p.
13. Weber, Mark C., Special education law : cases and materials. Fourth Edition. New Providence, NJ : LexisNexis, 2013. 705 p.
14. Yousafzai, M., I am Malala: the girl who stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban. First edition Boston: Little Brown and Company. 2013. 327 p.
1. Balancing freedom, autonomy and accountability in education volume 3 // C.L. Glenn & J. De Groof (eds.). WLP. 2012. 438 p.
2. Balancing freedom, autonomy and accountability in education volume 4 // Charles L. Glenn, Jan De Groof, Cara Stillings Candal (eds.). WLP. 2012. 312 p.
3. Charles J. Russo. The Law of Public Education, 8th (University Casebooks) 8 ed. Foundation Press. 2012. 1416 p
4. David C. Bloomfield American Public Education Law Primer. Second Edition. Peter Lang, New York. 2012. 193 p.
5. Dr. John Dayton. Education Law: Principles, Policies & Practice. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. 2012. 480 p.
6. Dympna Glendennin. Education and the Law: A Guide to Irish Law (Second Edition). Bloomsbury Professional. 2012. 944 p.
7. Education reform: from rhetoric to reality . Gerald Galway and David Dibbon (ed.). Althouse Press, London, Ont. 2012. 333 p.
8. Education. Christina Fisanick (ed.) Greenhaven Press, Detroit . 2012. 157 p.
9. Educational Development in China: Documents of Laws and Regulations [Kindle Edition]. National People's Congress (Author), Luc Guo (ed.). Intercultural Press. 2012. 190 p. (Print Length)
10. Educational Policy in an International Context: Political Culture and Its Effects (Education Policy). Karen Seashore Louis (ed.), Boudewijn van Velzen (ed.). Palgrave Macmillan. 2012. 272 p.
11. George A. Giuliani. The Comprehensive Guide to Special Education Law: Answering Over 400 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers Every Educator Needs to Know about the Leg . London: Jesscia Kingsley. 2012. 315 pages
12. Higher Education Regionalization in Asia Pacific: Implications for Governance, Citizenship and University Transformation (International and Development Education). John N. Hawkins (ed.), Ka Ho Mok (ed.), Deane E. Neubauer (ed.) Palgrave Macmillan. 2012. 232 p.
13. Kern Alexander, M. David Alexander American public school law 8th ed. Wadsworth Cengage Learning in Belmont, CA . 2012. 1136 p.
14. Law and Ethics in Educational Leadership (2nd Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Educational Leadership). Pearson. 2012. 320 p.
15. Margaret Thornton. Privatising the Public University: The Case of Law. Routledge. 2012.
16. Mark G. Yudof ... [et al.].Educational policy and the law 5th ed. Wadsworth Cengage Learning in Belmont, Calif. 2012. 1018 p.
17. Michael A. Olivas. Suing Alma Mater: Higher Education and the Courts. The Johns Hopkins University Press. 2012. 240 p.
18. Nathan L. Essex. School Law and the Public Schools: A Practical Guide for Educational Leaders (5th Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Educational Leadership) 5 ed. Pearson. 2012. 384 p.
19. Paying the Professoriate. A Global Comparison of Compensation and Contracts / Philip Altbach, Liz Reisberg, Maria Yudkevich, Gregory Androushchak, Ivan Pacheco (eds.). New York: Routledge. 2012. 370 p.
20. Philip T. K. Daniel, E. Gordon Gee, Jeffrey C. Sun , Patrick D. Pauken. Law, Policy, and Higher Education . LexisNexis. 2012. 2275 p.
21. Reforming Legal Education: Law Schools at the Crossroads (HC) David M. Moss (ed.), Debra Moss Curtis (ed.). Information Age Publishing. 2012. 250 p.
22. Richard McManus. Education and the Courts: Third Edition. Jordan Publishing Limited. 2012.
23. Richard S. Vacca Law and Education: Contemporary Issues and Court Decisions, Eighth Edition. LexisNexis. 2012. 325 p.
24. Robert Palestini, Karen Palestini Falk. Law and American Education: A Case Brief Approach. 3rd Edition. R&L Education. 2012. 138 p.
25. School Law (Debating Issues in American Education: A SAGE Reference Set).Charles J. Russo. (ed.) SAGE Publications, Inc. 2012. 384 p.
26. Stuart Biegel. Education and the Law, 3rd ed. Thomson/West in St. Paul, MN. 2012. 1056 p.
27. Tennessee Education Laws Annotated w/eBook. Publisher's Editorial Staff (auth.). LEXISNEXIS. 974 p.
28. The Best 168 Law Schools, 2013 Edition (Graduate School Admissions Guides). Princeton Review. 2012. 496 p.
29. The Education Laws of Wyoming Annotated. LEXISNEXIS. 2012. 699 p.
30. The Law of Higher Education. 2rd ed. Dennis Farrington (ed.), David Palfreyman (ed.) OUP Oxford. 2012. 816 p.
31. The Yearbook of Education Law 2012. Charles J. Russo (ed.). Education Law Assn. 2012. 396 p.
32. Vivien Stewart. A World-Class Education: Learning from International Models of Excellence and Innovation. Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development. 2012. 191 p.
1. Assessing sector performance and inequality in education / Emilio Porta [et al.]. Washington: World bank, cop. 2011. 192 p.
2. Balancing freedom, autonomy and accountability in education volume 4. Charles L. Glenn, Jan De Groof, Cara Stillings Candal (eds.). Wolf Legal Publishers. Nijmegen, the Netherlands. 2011. 312 p.
3. Comparative education review: the official organ of the Comparative education society. Chicago, Ill. Univ. of Chicago press, 2011.
4. Cross-border partnerships in higher education: strategies and issues / ed. by Robin Sakamoto a. David W. Chapman. New York; London: Routledge, 2011. 285 p.
5. Education at a glance: OECD indicators. Paris: OECD. 2011.
6. Education research and perspectives. Nedlands, W. A.: Graduate school of education in the Univ. of Western Australia. 2011.
7. Educational evaluation and policy analysis: a quarterly published of the American educational research association. Washington: American educational research association; Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE. 2011.
8. Educational policy: an interdisciplinary journal of policy and practice. Thousand Oaks, Ca.: Corwin press. 2011.
9. Educational studies and documents. Paris: UNESCO. 2011.
10. EU higher education law: the Bologna Process and harmonization by stealth / Sacha Garben. Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands: Kluwer Law International; Frederick, MD: Sold and distributed in North, Central and South America by Aspen Publishers, 2011. 274 p.
11. Foundations of higher education law and policy: basic legal rules, concepts and principles for student affairs / Peter F. Lake. Washington, DC: National Association of Student Person, 2011.
12. Handbook of special education / edited by James M. Kauffman, Daniel P. Hallahan. New York: Routledge, 2011. 810 p.
13. Higher education law: policy and perspectives / Klinton W. Alexander, Kern Alexander. New York, NY: Routledge, 2011. 729 p.
14. Highlights from Education at a glance. Paris: OECD. 2011.
15. Improving financial education efficiency: OECD - Bank of Italy Symposium on financial literacy. Paris: OECD, cop. 2011. 148 p.
16. Inclusion of students with disabilities in tertiary education and employment. Paris: OECD, cop. 2011. 140 p.
17. International Journal for Education Law and Policy volume 7, issue 1-2 2011. J. de Groof (ed.) Wolf Legal Publishers. Nijmegen, the Netherlands. 2011. 206 p.
18. Juridical foundation to religious education in the post-soviet Eastern European state: Three Models Theory of the REDCo Research Project in Application to Ukraine. Vitaliy V. Proshak. Wolf Legal Publishers. Nijmegen, the Netherlands. 2011. 128 p.
19. Koerselman, Kristian Middle school mediocrity: quality and inequality in secondary education / Kristian Koerselman. Abo: Abo akad. univ. press. 2011. 133 р.
20. Studies in comparative and international education. Stockholm: Inst. of intern. education. Stockholm univ. 2011.
21. The Journal of higher education. Columbus, Ohio: Ohio state university press. 2011.
22. The legal rights of students with disabilities: international perspectives / edited by Charles J. Russo. Rowman & Littlefield, Lanham, Maryland. 2011.