Publications by the Federal Centre for Educational Legislation (or prepared with participation of our research team members). All publications are in Russian if not stated otherwise.
1. International Perspectives on Education, Religion and Law, edited by Charles J Russo, featuring Maria Smirnova (Chapter 13 ‘Freedom of Conscience and the Right to Education in Russia – A Secular Country of Cultural and Religious Diversity’), Routledge, New York, 2014, 232 p. (in English)
2. Analysis of the Best Practices of Measures Taken by Student Councils to Put into Practice Organisational and Legal Models of Social Adaptation of Students, Kasarkina E.N., Ryabova E. N., FCEL, Moscow, 2013, 134 p.
3. Application of the Universal Principles and Norms of International Law in Legal Regulation of Custody and Guardianship of Minors in Russian Federation, Bukalerova L. A., Prokofieva E. A., FCEL, Moscow, 2013, 228 p.
4. Scientific and Methodological Guidelines on Working with Normative Acts of Educational Legislation Issued between 1917 and 1930, Artemyeva I. V., Ginzburg Yu. V., Ilyina T. N., FCEL, Moscow, 2013, 98 p.
5. Federal Law on Education in Russian Federation, FCEL, Moscow, 2013, 238 p.
6. Handbook of Comparative Higher Education Law, edited by Charles J Russo, featuring Maria Smirnova (Chapter 14 ‘Comparative Legal Analysis of the Legislation on Higher Education in Russian Federation’), Rowman & Littlefield Education, 2013, 402 p. (in English).
7. Policies and Practices of Leading Countries on Attracting Foreign Citizens to Study, Tkach G. F., Nasonkin V. V., Peoples' Friendship University, Moscow, 2012, 174 p.
8. Lectures in Education Law: Textbook, Artemyeva I. V., Troshkina T. N. (ed.), FCEL, Moscow, 2012, 224 p.
9. Balancing Freedom, Autonomy and Accountability in Education: 4 volume collection edited by C.L. Glenn & J. De Groof, (Maria Smirnova is featured in Volume 1 with a chapter on ‘The Right to Education in Eastern Europe: Comparative Analysis’ and in Volume 4 on ‘The System of Education in Russian Federation’), Wolf Legal Publishers, The Netherlands, 2012, 1,500 p. (in English)
10. Methodical Recommendations for Establishing and Managing Commercial Entities within Universities and Scientific Organisations with an aim to Implement Outcomes of Research, Tormysheva T. A., Dvornikov D. V., Smirnova M. V., edited by Nasonkin V. V., FCEL, Moscow, 2011, 99 p.
11. Education in the United States: Legal Framework for Funding, Korf D. V., edited by Kozyrin A. N., FCEL, Moscow, 2010, 160 p.
12. Scientific Commentary on the Federal Law ‘On Higher and Postgraduate Professional Education’, edited by Kozyrin A. N., Norma, Moscow, 2008, 464 p.
13. Draft Report on Compliance with Educational Legislation in Russian Federation, by FCEL’s team of authors, FCEL, Moscow, 2007, 74 p.
14. Educational Legislation and Systems of Education in Foreign Countries, edited by Kozyrin A. N., Academia, Moscow, 2007, 432 p.
15. Collection of Methodical Documents Regulating the Activity of Selection Committees of Educational Institutions of Higher Education in the Enrolment Process, edited by Kravtsov S. S., FCEL, Moscow, 2007, 356 p.
16. Commentary on the Law of Russian Federation On Education, edited by Kozyrin A. N. and Nasonkin V. V., Jurist, Moscow, 2006, 509 p.
17. Higher Education – Intellectual Potential of the Nation. Commentary on the Federal Law On Higher and Postgraduate Professional Education, edited by Kozyrin A. N. and Nasonkin V. V., Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Moscow, 2005, 200 p.
18. Systems of Education and Educational Legislation of the East, edited by Kozyrin A. N., Gothic, Moscow, 2005, 138 p.
19. International Legal Acts and Documents on Development of European Integration in Education and Research: the European Educational Framework from the Lisbon Convention on Recognition to Bologna Process, edited by Lukichev G. A., Gothic, Moscow, 2004, 384 p.
20. National Universities in Dynamics of the Golden Age of Russian Culture, edited by Oleseyuk E. V., Soyuz, St. Petersburg, 2005, 371 p.
21. Civil Law Regulations of Relations of Higher Professional Education, Kvanina V. V., Gothic, Moscow, 2005, 368 p.
22. Economic Activities of Higher Educational Institutions from the Perspective of Civil Law, Kurov S. V., Nasonkin V. V., Gothic, Moscow, 2005, 178 p.
23. Legislative Support of the Right to Education in Russian Federation, Volokhova E. D., Gothic, Moscow, 2004, 240 p.
24. Education and Civil Law, Kurov S. V., Gothic, Moscow, 2004, 106 p.
25. Copyright and Property Rights on Digital Study Resources, Nasonkin V. V., Savinova A. A., Soyuz, St. Petersburg, 2004, 108 p.
26. Documents of International Law on Education, Syrykh V. M., Gothic, Moscow, 2003, 560 p.
27. Educational Legislation of CIS countries and the Baltic States, edited by Syrykh V. M., Gothic, Moscow, 2003, 528 p.
28. Educational Legislation of Foreign Countries, edited by Syrykh V. M., Gothic, Moscow, 2003, 560 p.
29. Education Code of France. The Legislative Part, edited by Filippov V. M., Gothic, Moscow, 2003, 270 p.
30. Code of the Russian Federation on education. Legislative Part: [Draft], edited by Syrykh V. M., Gothic, Moscow, 2002, 340 p.
31. Introduction to the Theory of Education Law, Syrykh V. M., Gothic, Moscow, 2002, 340 p.
32. Funding of Education: Organisational and Legal Problems, edited by Kozyrin A. N., Gothic, Moscow, 2002, 67 p.
33. Basic Concept of the Code of Russian Federation on Education (General Part), Syrykh V. M., Gothic, Moscow, 2001, 244 p.
34. Formation of Russian Education Law in Conditions of Federalism: Emergence, Current State, Perspectives, Volokhova E. D., MPGU, Moscow, 2001, 160 p.
35. Legal Regulations on Educational Activities, Publishing House of the Eastern University, Ufa, 2000, 160 p.
36. Legal Support of Educational Activities, Rozhkov I. A., Publishing House of the Eastern University, Ufa, 2000, 83 p.